Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rudolph Anyone?

It's 2 am and I'm sitting in front of the computer with a box of tissues and a trash can full of used ones. My nose is sore and it's beet red. I've been battling this cold/allergy attack thing for a week. It's been so bad that I had to reschedule my clients.

I really stink at being sick. Most people would let the illness run its course and just take it easy. Nope, not me. I feel like I should be doing stuff and that the world will collapse if I'm out of touch for a few days. What's that all about? I'm not THAT important!

I think I'll take some more sinus medicine and hope that I can get some sleep before the alarm goes off in 4 hours for me to get myself to work. Hopefully I'll feel better and will be able to last the entire day..........

2 comments:

LERMONTOV said...

Time for a sick day!

LERMONTOV said...

And I hope you feel better for the weekend